AZITO is seeking for help..
We are happy to work with you, if you want to…
–broadcast how exciting the Japanese contemporary art is.
–become more familiar with the Japanese and world wide contemporary art scene.
–make an appealing experience to prepare for your job interview in the future.
The job descriptions are shown below. Since AZITO is a small company, you have a chance to broaden your job descriptions with your passion and footwork. If you continuously do a great job, we can provide paid tasks. Looking forward to receiving your application!
1. Translator / Writer
- Visit exhibitions and write exhibition reports by talking with artists and gallerists.
- Write artist profile and description of the artwork.
- Translate artist profile and description of the artwork.
- Translate as people who are not familiar with art can easily understand. Not just replacing words by meaning itself.
- Ability to read basic Japanese is better.
- English as a mother tongue is the best.
- Exchange student who is studying Japanese art is good.
- No experience required but having a passion to introduce Japanese art.
- No need to live in Tokyo. (We have volunteers from Kansai area, Singapore, Paris, London etc)
- Visit exhibitions to take great photos.
- Join the interview session and take photos.
- Post photos on SNS.
- Love taking photos and own a nice camera.
- Visits galleries and exhibitions quite often.
- Strong interest in contemporary art.
- Good at taking portrait.
- Live in Tokyo.
3. Web management assistant
- Upload artworks and artist information.
- Input articles on the website.
- Design webpages.
- Design banners and buttons.
- Familiar with website CMS, especially WordPress.
- Familiar with HTML.
- Ability to design banners.
- Communicate in Japanese/English.
- No professional experience required but having a passion to work for Japanese art.
- Living in Tokyo is better.